First of all i would like to thank you for being a part of Picturesque Shots!.
We really do appreicate members that want to share their work on our DeviantAart Group and thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Just to get yourself started here is a brief overview of what we ask of our group members when contributing their work on our group page.Joining
Everyone can join as a Member! Whether you are a photographer, or a photography appreciator, you're more than welcome here! Joining requests are automatically accepted, so you can get submitting straight away.Submissions
- Must be photography related content and anything found not to be will be decline / Removed.
- Limit is currently set to 5 Submissions per Day.
- Please make sure that submissions are submitted into the relevant folders to save us time having to clear the folders up.
- We accept all levels of photography, from beginners to experts, so pieces wont be declined bases on quality.
Comments Box Rules
- No Mature content submissions allowed.
- No Abusive Photography.
- No Suggestive Photography.
- No Submitting other artists photography.
- points or Llamas on the comments.
Spread the Word!
- No Abusive or Foul Language to be used.
- No Racial or Sexualality Comments
- No Advertisements of other groups allowed. (If you own your own group and want to apply to become a Affilate then by all means go ahead.
- No asking for points or Llamas on the comments.
We would like to grow this group into somthing very big and special so we can work towards making Picturesque Shots into a SuperGroup and to do this we need as much support as we possiby can from deviantart users.
We are still small fish in the group world and we need to grow into a big fish so the only way we can do this is by spreading the word about this group so we can get more and more users.
If you have friends that love photography just as much as we do or simply loves the beauty of looking at beautiful photos then why not let them know about the group and see if they would like to join us.
I don't use bots to gather members or Photography i do it all manually to try and bring the very best to our members.